[OSM-talk] map features: shop items look strange and supermarket should also be moved here?!?

Jörg Ehrichs jehrichs at stud.hs-bremen.de
Tue Jul 10 23:20:00 BST 2007

On Tuesday 10 July 2007 23:38:31 David Earl wrote:
> Supermarkets have only juststarted being rendered on osmarender, and if
> they get changed again, osmarender will be playing catch up.

if the rendering is your only concern i don't think this counts.

The shop key was accepted in general and we should move all kind of shop types
to this key. Otherwise we generate a hole mess with the tagging scheme.

Until all keys has been changed we could, like Christoph said, allow both
tags. And with Frederik's Fixbot we can change all keys automatically to the
new scheme.

While we are at it, whats the normal way to introduce new tags for the
tiles at home layer? would be nice to have the area key rendered on the map.

Jörg