[OSM-talk] no replay-to header at talk

Dave osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 11:19:29 BST 2007

> Keep in mind that we're talking about average computer *users*, not the
> unix geek who tends to maintain three servers at home ...

We're asking them to hit "Reply to all" instead of "Reply". I wish
maintaining three servers at home was that easy. I've only got the one
(although it does run Ubuntu, and is pretty easy).

Please remember also that it's (pretty much by definition) your geeks
who are asking for reply-to munging to be turned on. Most *users*
wouldn't know what a mail header was, never mind a reply-to field.

And BTW here's a very short list of GUI mail clients that support
"Reply to All":
 - Outlook
 - Outlook Express
 - GMail
 - Thunderbird
 - Evolution

I think 95% of users are probably using the right software already.