[OSM-talk] cleaning waterway

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Wed Jul 11 12:42:34 BST 2007

Edoardo Marascalchi schrieb:
> I'm updating the Italian version of the Map Feature page and i'm
> asking myself why water_point and waste_disposal are under the
> Waterway section... would'nt be under amenity??
>
> Are'nt water_point indended for caravans and camping?

The comment is from, while I'm not quite sure if the comments are really
right (only a short discussion on this list recently).

IF it's the way it's commented (still unsure), it should be moved to
amenity IMHO.

As water_point is pretty clear even after moving, waste_disposal becomes
ambitious. We might need to change it into water_disposal (or something
similiar).

What do other's think?

Regards, ULFL