[OSM-talk] Survey: How to pay the OSM bill

Anselm Hook anselm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:45:52 BST 2007

Not sure if my messages are making it to the list; but...

It seems like it shouldn't be that hard to attract foundation grants.

I do notice quite a bit of foundation money around these days here in SF.

If expenses are on the order of $2000 USD per month then another option is
to allow sponsored links at the bottom of the page.  Any pagerank 8 or
higher site could pay for itself quite easily this way.

 - a