[OSM-talk] Deprecation/move of incorrect tags

Alex L. Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Fri Jul 13 01:42:00 BST 2007

I'd like to propose the deprecation of the following "highway" values:

steps (move to properties: steps=yes)
mini_roundabout (move to junction=mini_roundabout)

The following do not belong in highway in my opinion, but I have no
better place for them at the moment; any suggestions?:
bridleway
cycleway
footway
services
incline
incline_steep
viaduct
bus_stop

-Alex Mauer "hawke"
--
Bad - You get pulled over for doing 90 in a school zone and you're drunk
off your ass again at three in the afternoon.