[OSM-talk] Yahoo approves of JOSM plugin (does it require manual adjustment)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 03:44:56 BST 2007

Upon seeing this news, I went straight to yahoo map to check if they
already have a good coverage for Metro Manila, last time I checked
(April 2007), there wasn't.

Now, they have a good coverage for most of Metro Manila!

I want to ask whether yahoo map needs to be manually adjusted just
like the Landsat data (Landsat needs to be adjusted by an east-west
direction by a couple of tens of meters)?

I can see some of the streets in my area is off by around 5-10 meters.
 Do I need to "move" them to "fit" the yahoo images?

cheers,

maning