[OSM-talk] Yahoo approves of JOSM plugin (does it require manual adjustment)

Thomas Walraet thomas at walraet.com
Sat Jul 14 17:42:25 BST 2007

Francisco R. Santos wrote:

> The YWMS plugin is not yet available for use.

Well... not for those who don't know how to compile what's on SVN...

> We've been discussing
> about the tags that the plugin need to enter automatically to identify
> changes made with Yahoo imagery when it is visible

I think that "source" tag should only be added to nodes placed with Y!
imagery.

But I don't know how JOSM could know what was added from imagery and
what is not. Maybe adding a "source" tag for Yahoo only for new nodes
added above a downloaded area... What about existing nodes adjusted with
the imagery ?