[OSM-talk] SOTM Tagging

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Sun Jul 15 22:23:08 BST 2007

Hullo,

On Sunday 15 July 2007 20:15:00 John McKerrell wrote:
> I just wanted to suggest that anyone uploading photos or GPX
> traces, or posting blog posts etc. might like to use the tag "sotm"
> and/or "sotm2007". If we do this it'll make it much easier to keep
> track of what people's opinions and experiences were of the
> conference (and will be useful for the people who couldn't attend
> too).

Yes, I look forward to reading some reports, I was disappointed that I
couldn't make it. Still, mapping new roads led me to find a route to work
that avoids hills, cutting my bike ride from around 1hr down to 45mins.
Huzzah for OSM!

Kind regards,
Tom

--
| Green Party Speaker on Intellectual Property and Free Software |
| http://tom.acrewoods.net    ::    http://www.greenparty.org.uk |