[OSM-talk] Speed Cameras

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:41:33 BST 2007

The tag amenity=speed_trap is currently rendered by tiles at home/osmarender at
zoom level 17 (only).  However the currently version of the rules file has a
small bug which can be seen here:

http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=51.47365871515046&lon=-0.2771581735094324&user=80n&zoom=17&layers=B000F00

Osmarender 5 will fix this problem and will be available soon.

80n