[OSM-talk] Tagging university roads

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Tue Jul 17 09:47:54 BST 2007

On 17/07/2007 08:37, Guilhem Bonnefille wrote:

> I'm interested in an example for the supermarket car parks. Can you
> give us some coordinates or permalink to OSM map, please?

Here's an example of how I've done dozens of these things:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.210255364231756&lon=0.14611944589858641&zoom=17

The supermarket is north of the main road, but there'sa multi-shop
retailpark to the south which might also be interesting.

(service roads round the car park perimeter, a parking area and a
parking node).

Also, here's a business park, also service roads:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.116058296469376&lon=0.2234206929648163&zoom=16

David