[OSM-talk] State of the Map - Feedback

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org
Tue Jul 17 21:50:43 BST 2007

El Martes, 17 de Julio de 2007, 80n escribió:
> > 7 Was the food OK?
>
> Would have liked coffee / bacon sandwiches / donuts / whatever first thing
> in the morning.

About that: I don't like coffee, so I pretty much standed up doing nothing in
the coffee breaks.

So, suggestion: Add a couple of juice bottles and a pack of donuts next time.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org>

Q:	How many bureaucrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A:	Two.  One to assure everyone that everything possible is being
	done while the other screws the bulb into the water faucet.