[OSM-talk] State of the Map - Feedback

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Tue Jul 17 19:02:38 BST 2007

How confusing you are, replying to yourself...

On 17 Jul 2007, at 18:29, 80n wrote:

> On 7/17/07, 80n <80n80n at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 6 Should it have been longer?
>
> 2 days is long enough to sit in a conference room, but could have
> had some mapping party/hacking days before or after .

I thought of suggesting this, but then some people /did/ do stuff
before and after the event. I suppose you could make more of a thing
of it, but then not everybody is going to be able to, or want to,
stay around for 4-5 days.

> 7 Was the food OK?
>
> Would have liked coffee / bacon sandwiches / donuts / whatever
> first thing in the morning.

Good point, definitely agree with that, and biscuits would have been
good with the coffee/tea breaks (I understand that we were supposed
to have some biscuits so that's not your fault, perhaps one of the
sponsors should've popped out to the shop and got some ;-)

John