[OSM-talk] Victoria, BC, Canada - Mapping Party 22nd - 23d Sep 2007

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:13:33 BST 2007

Hello,

I'm going to be visiting Victoria, Canada for FOSS4G in September this
year.  I have proposed a Mapping party for the weekend immediately
preceding the conference - the 22nd - 23rd Sep.  As I have never been
to Victoria, I need some help.  Immediatley, we need somewhere to meet
on Saturday and Sunday morning, somewhere to meet at lunch times and a
pub/bar to go to on Sat night.  Once we have these details, the FOSS4G
organisers are going to publicise the mapping party to delegates - a
great opportunity to get a load of FOSS GIS people interested in OSM.

http://www.openstreetmap.com/?lat=48.43125789248817&lon=-123.35091076646458&zoom=14

So, if someone in the area can recommend somewhere to meet - that
would be a great start.

Cheers,

--
Nick Black