[OSM-talk] For the foundation AGM

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:28:16 BST 2007

Robert
Thanks for starting this.  I have to get the formal announcement out today
since we have to give 21 days notice of an AGM.

My intention is to keep the agenda of the AGM restricted to only those
things that really have to be done at the AGM.  I don't want it to turn into
a 4 hour marathon.

Several of the points that you have added can be, and are being, discussed
through the normal channels - I don't think we need to overload the AGM with
these topics.  If an impass is reached on some point then it can always be
raised under AOB at the meeting.

Etienne