[OSM-talk] SOTM07 conference recordings - licensing issues

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Jul 20 19:38:45 BST 2007

Hi,

> I had thought that some of the conference speakers might object to
> CC-BY-SA and that CC-BY-SA-NC would be the safest course. I should be
> grateful for your opinions on the issue, and in particular would like to
> hear from speakers who would be happy for me to change the licence to
> CC-BY-SA for their particular recording. Jon Oates

I would readily release *my* talk as being in the Public Domain. I just
don't know if I am actually the author, since you made the recording and
polished it afterwards ;-) so maybe I cannot even make it PD...

As far as I'm concerned, anyone can do whatever they like with the
recording and slides from my talk.

Bye
Frederik