[OSM-talk] JOSM mappaint plugin

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Mon Jul 23 09:11:55 BST 2007

David Earl schrieb:
> It's been like this for a while, and no, I wasn't compiling my own.
> It's just that I recently realised that it wasn't just being overlaid
> by the area and that it wasn't just parking.
Now I got you, this was one of the first bugs I've fixed when I start
develop on it - only one rule per key/value pair was working, so the
rule for the area overwrites the rule for the icon.

> Is the download from http://josm.eigenheimstrasse.de/wiki/Plugins
> going to give me what you checked in today?

No, the mappaint.jar file is the same as it was before.

I'm currently still working on some things and even change things in
elemstyles.xml frequently - I'm learning by doing it in this regard.

So I don't want to release an untested and unfinished version of the
changes, as users would everytime had to change their private
elemstyle.xml file (at least, if they have one) ...

Regards, ULFL

P.S: ... and the next example that a user send me a mail privately,
which I was going to respond privately, keeping all other users
uninformed - another example why "reply-to" changing on the server is a
good idea!