[OSM-talk] dev.openstreetmap.org accounts

spaetz osm at SSpaeth.de
Mon Jul 23 12:11:00 BST 2007

Hi all,
I am spring cleaning the development server a bit. There are a couple of user accounts which are seldomly used. Below a lists of people not having logged in since February (or later). It would be great if those who think they don't need an account anymore could tell me so. In case those people left the active community I would also appreciate feedback from others.

Let me stress that these accounts are not needed in order to contribute to the SVN or to upload tiles (as those people should know):

erik     May 2006
graham   Dec 2005
mikel    Nov2006
kae         Jan  2006
mstrecke         Aug 2006
deane        Feb 2007
ralfz    Feb 2007

andy    **Never logged in**
rupert  **Never logged in**
dav     **Never logged in**
nickh   **Never logged in** (there is a separate nick (and nickb) account)

Thanks,
spaetz

P.S. Sorry for crossposting this one.