[OSM-talk] OSM as Map Publishers (was Re: TomTom acqures TeleAltas)

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:42:45 BST 2007

Personally, I think it should only host enough layers to demonstrate
that the project isn't vapourware. OpenStreetMap will really take off
(if it hasn't already!) when we find that most maps are developed and
hosted independently of the project - i.e. it becomes pervasive. One
course of action would be to concentrate on smoothing the way for that
to happen.

Andy