[OSM-talk] OSM as Map Publishers (was Re: TomTom acqures TeleAltas)

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Mon Jul 23 16:15:35 BST 2007

My view is that the project SHOULD publish a full map of its data.

I envisage a situation sometime in the future where it will be normal
for people to use permalinks from their websites to the OSM site
whenever they wish to include a location map. This will only be possible
with a full web map presence. This will also be part of the move to a
pervasive OSM presence.

Cheers

STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk