[OSM-talk] buildings

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 00:30:51 BST 2007

Come on Steve, keep up... we've all been rendering buildings for some time
;)

Here are some glass houses in Kew Gardens, and over on the right is the
National Archive:
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=51.477354107157595&lon=-0.2863313263535166&user=80n&zoom=15&layers=B000F00

Come to think of it, weren't you at this mapping party anyway?

80n