[OSM-talk] will we be nuked from orbit?

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Wed Jul 25 10:37:22 BST 2007

> Almost everything in this project is someone's own server
> infrastructure... JOSM, for example, is built on and served from
> Imi's own machine(s). But since Joerg has offered to use
> openstreetmap.de for this, maybe you can just send him the
> instructions and he can set it up there.

Nullsoft Installer (NSIS) does compile on a linux/unix machines but
requires a GCC cross-compiler mingw32.
Some of the details are available on doing this are available here:
http://cho.hapgoods.com/wordpress/?p=138 and
http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Docs/AppendixG.html#G.4

The scripts for creating the NSIS JOSM windows installer are available
here: http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/nsis/

I'll stop delaying and get it all up and running on my machine today,
unless someone else prefers. http://code.firefishy.com/files/

Regards
Grant