[OSM-talk] will we be nuked from orbit?

OJW streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 16:43:06 BST 2007

On Wednesday 25 July 2007 11:30, Steve Chilton wrote:
> What happened with the "who does best thing with delegate lat longs"
> comp from SOTM?

I did some plots of where all the places were (great circle lines on an
unprojected map, hence the curves):

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Talk:The_State_Of_The_Map#Travel_from

Not convinced that all the locations are accuarate though, especially where
people seem to have got confused between lat and long, or about whether
positive numbers mean northern hemisphere.  I removed the guy who travelled
from the south pole, since it was difficult to plot on my map.