[OSM-talk] will we be nuked from orbit?

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Thu Jul 26 01:54:02 BST 2007

Grant Slater schrieb:
> Nullsoft Installer (NSIS) does compile on a linux/unix machines but
> requires a GCC cross-compiler mingw32.
> Some of the details are available on doing this are available here:
> http://cho.hapgoods.com/wordpress/?p=138 and
> http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Docs/AppendixG.html#G.4
>
> The scripts for creating the NSIS JOSM windows installer are available
> here: http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/nsis/
>
> I'll stop delaying and get it all up and running on my machine today,
> unless someone else prefers. http://code.firefishy.com/files/

Hi Grant!

I'm very pleased to hear this, that's exactly the thing what I was
looking for to continue work on this! I was simply unmotivated to
continue work as I got no real response from my previous mails.

You've also seem to be able to cope with the launch4j thingie :-)

I've tried out the current installer and there seems to be some problems
with incompatible changes since JOSM 1.5 (and some other things
regarding the installer), but I'll discuss this in a seperate mail...

Regards, ULFL