[OSM-talk] Image not displaying on wiki

Lachlan Rogers lachlan at rogers.name
Fri Jul 27 04:33:01 BST 2007

Hi,

I have been uploading weekly renders of Canberra (Australia) to my user page
on wiki.openstreetmap.org (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/User:Latch), and have found some
strange behaviour.

A little while ago I tried to upload an animated gif showing the weekly
progress of OSM coverage, but the gif does not display on the page.  If you
go to the image page, and then click on the URL of the file, it does
display.  You can see this at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Image:Canberra_osm_development.gif(the
image page) and
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/images/a/ad/Canberra_osm_development.gif (the
animation itself).

Today I have had the same thing happen with my latest png weekly render
file.

Is there a limit on the number of files a user can upload, has something
changed with the wiki, or am I just missing something?

- Lachlan