[OSM-talk] Cycle mapping

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 11:50:58 BST 2007

On 7/29/07, OJW <streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk> wrote:
> Does it still not render bridleways?  Most of the cycle routes in my area are
> tagged as bridleway

My bad - the only bridleways in my test area (that I re-render when
tweaking styles) are the horse bits through Richmond Park - and being
sandy aren't for cycling on. I forgot bridleways are more common
elsewhere.

On the todo.

> (of course, I haven't got any tags for the ones which are impassable by bikes,
> other than hazard=mud ;) http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/87013

Yeah, we should make some legal/practical distinctions. I'd like to
render ways that are "good" for cycling on!

Cheers,
Andy