[OSM-talk] off topic. is there any point of interest loader for linux?

Christof Dallermassl cdaller.hw at gmx.at
Sun Jul 29 19:38:17 BST 2007

A while ago I wrote a java application that is able to up/download
waypoints/tracks/routes to/from garmin devices (serial port, do not know
about the new usb devices): http://gpsmap.sourceforge.net (is redirected
to my vserver). There is a command line tool (gpstool) that should do
what you want.

christof