[OSM-talk] off topic. is there any point of interest loader forlinux?

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 13:19:38 BST 2007

Well, I know it doesn't answer your question, but a pedantic factual
correction - actually Garmin have finally this year released a POI
loader for Mac OS X, which you can find here
http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=3497
Just in case anyone else wants one...

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER