[OSM-talk] Pedestrian crossings and barriers

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sun Jul 29 21:53:23 BST 2007

Sure. I think the only thing we need to do at this point is clarify that
traffic_signal is to be used at the junction node or alternatively at a node
on the approach. A new feature traffic_signalhead is to be used for the
column itself; this would then allow some random signal modelling software
to be linked in at a later point.

Personally I will be ignoring signal heads in Ipswich at this stage, but
will be adding traffic_signals.

Peter