[OSM-talk] OTish : Free The Postcode via OSM

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Mon Jul 30 09:22:11 BST 2007

See:

http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/2007-May/000606.html

I have also been experimenting recently with a similar thing the other
way round, that is you put the postcode in the name finder box and it
uses a Google search to determine the street, pub etc, and looks that up
in the name finder in the usual way. I hope to put this on my public
site this week.

David