[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] JOSM Duplicate Way Plugin

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Tue Jul 31 07:56:48 BST 2007

Raphael Studer schrieb:
>> PS. PLEASE can someone change the reply-to address of the talk mailing lists to the group, not the sender.....
>>

> About two weeks ago, there was a huge discussion about this. With the
> result, that modern eMail clients have "Replay to all" buttons.

No, there was no real result at all.

The sysadmin thinks that "reply-to" is a bad idea, some (hard-core
unix/linux) people have the same meaning and then there was a huge
discussion with a lot of mailing list users thinking differently. So the
sysadmin still thinks he's right and there are still a lot of people
unhappy and complaining about it.

I wouldn't call this a good result ...

Regards, ULFL

P.S: Please don't refresh the whole discussion again, as we won't
convince the admin!