[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] JOSM Duplicate Way Plugin

graham graham at theseamans.net
Tue Jul 31 11:47:57 BST 2007

Brent Easton wrote:
> Hi Ulf,
>
> Thanks for the brief explanation. I suspected as much - the techo's in charge of the facility not really giving a fig about what the users actually need.

With this kind of collaborative project I don't think it's helpful to
try to create a division between 'techos in charge' and 'users'. Most
people have some elements of both, and most so-called 'users' are quite
capable of becoming 'techos' if they wish.

Regars
Graham
PS for what it's worth, I agree with you about the list reply policy,
but at least I can see there's arguments on both sides.