[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] JOSM Duplicate Way Plugin

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Tue Jul 31 12:09:27 BST 2007

Brent Easton wrote:
> Hi Ulf,
>
> Thanks for the brief explanation. I suspected as much - the techo's in charge of the facility not really giving a fig about what the users actually need.
>
> Sorry about bringing it up, I will butt out now.
>
> PS. This sort of things makes me really nervous about the quality of the technical decisions that are being made on things that really matter!

Hold on a second, I think that this is being pretty unfair. There are
two sides to the reply to debate (personaly I think the current mailing
list setup is exactly what I need, however I do accept that some find
hitting "Reply All" hard), every mailing list has these debates lets
move along and get on with the important things.

Cheers
Chris