[OSM-talk] All Metacarta mapping is blank and shouldn't there bebetter guidance on attribution

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Wed Jun 6 18:54:08 BST 2007

I made sure the attribution was put in the Cambridge Cycling Campaign
newsletter, and simply followed what osmarender puts (or at least put at the
time) onto the maps it generates.

The page http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OpenStreetMap_License
doesn't give a form of words.It simply says "you can do what you like with
the data, so long as you mention the original creator and anyone else can do
the same with anything you produce." So I just used an existing example
central to the project.

Surely that's not unreasonable?

David