[OSM-talk] All Metacarta mapping is blank and shouldn't there be better guidance on attribution

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:58:15 BST 2007

This is part of the ongoing license issues that we are having.  If you have
a specific question that is not answered, please add it to the Legal FAQ.
Questions here get passed onto lawyers when we have the opportunity.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Legal_FAQ

There's going to be a session on legal issues at the State of the Map.
Whilst not everyone can attend, this should give us a chance to sort out
some of the issues we have.  I'll post to the list about the plan for the
session in the next few days.

Cheers,

On 6/6/07, Tom Higgy <higgy at bandnet.org> wrote:

> Schuyler Erle wrote:
> > On that note, the reason the map rendering failed is because the
> > latest planet.osm isn't available yet. Anyone know why not?
>
> Disk on dev is full. I think it's been attributed to that.
>
> --
> Tom
>
> - www.bandnet.org

Nick Black