[OSM-talk] Help with water rendering in tiles at home

Adam McLeod adam at adammcleod.com
Mon Jun 18 20:07:57 BST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to fix the water rendering around my home town.  I have some
areas of water working, but others are not.  I have modified the coast
lines that were built by some script such that the water is on the right,
and the ways are all continuous.  In the location below, you can see two
little areas of water.  The one on the right should be water, and the one
on the left should be an island.  What am I missing to make this work?

http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=44.237273649093126&lon=-76.54166709543499&zoom=15&layers=B000F00

Thank you,

Adam