[OSM-talk] Help with water rendering in tiles at home

Adam McLeod adam at adammcleod.com
Tue Jun 19 13:48:28 BST 2007

Thank you Frederik, that fixed the problem.  I was manually working
through the shorelines and islands with the josmlint plugin and manually
looking for duplicate nodes at the end of the ways, but I missed a large
number of them.  That validator plugin works very well.

Thank you again for your help.

Adam