[OSM-talk] In desperate need of a weekly review

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 23:54:36 BST 2007

Hello,

There is a lot of innovative stuff going on in OSM at the moment.
I've been flat out at work, so I haven't been able to write a review
for the OpenGeoData blog.  If anyone would like to volunteer their
time and penning skills I would really appreciate the help.  A whole
load of people who use OSM don't read the mailing lists, and the
weekly review is a great way to get the coolest OSM stuff out to the
public.

If anyone is up for this, drop me an email.

Cheers,

--
Nick Black