[OSM-talk] Slippy map in IE again

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Thu Jun 28 17:08:12 BST 2007

I think the slippy map is has a new problem in IE(7).

I can't shift-drag reliably any more. Most of the time it produces a
blank with a thick horizontal line (like a double width border, as if
the map panel had 0 height) at the top, and IE doesn't appear to be
waiting for more tiles. If I switch to osmarender before shift-drag it
still fails, so it isn't specific to the tile set.

If I am logged in and therefore zoomed in closer when I start or if I
zoom in with '+' at least 3 times, I can then *usually* successfully
shift-drag, but not always. Firefox seems OK.

Has anyone done anything that might have broken it recently?

David