[OSM-talk] Tiles at Home client update

J.D. Schmidt jdsmobile at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 16:38:24 GMT 2007

Kristian Thy skrev:
> On Fri, Mar 02, J.D. Schmidt wrote:
>> New verion of the Tiles at Home client uploaded to SVN.
>>
>> Includes Bezier curve hinting of ways, just like in the Osm at Home client.
>> T at H renderers are urged to upgrade.
>> Remember that you MUST install the Math::Vec perl module, in order to
>> use the new client.
>
> There seem to be some origin errors with the new curves:
> http://dev.openstreetmap.org/~ojw/Tiles/tile.php/12/2185/1282.png
>
> \\kristian
Seen it one place else, reported by 80n on IRC to me. By Rerendering it
here, it went away.

I am looking into it, but I am currently guessing someone updated to the
Bangkok client and didn't install the version of lines2curves.pl from
the T at H folder or didn't install Math::Vec.

I'll rerender that tileset manually here and check it. Take a look in
half an hour at the the tile.

J.D. "Dutch" Schmidt