[OSM-talk] New atlas-generation program

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Mar 5 23:29:32 GMT 2007

Hi,

Hakan wrote:
 > One useful feature would be a rotation parameter to the map command.
 > I'd love to have a overview page of complete turkey (19 degrees of
 > longitude, 7 degrees of latitude) on one page ;-)

I was just about to get you the proper BigMap URL, but the BigMap script
only does quadratic maps. Oliver, could you perhaps put "X" and "Y"
sizes in the URL instead of only one size parameter? Or just hand over
the source ;-)

Hm. Should be possible to automatically generate BigMaps for any country
by using the bounding boxes from here: http://ws.geonames.org/countryInfo?

Bye
Frederik