[OSM-talk] New atlas-generation program

matthew-osm at newtoncomputing.co.uk matthew-osm at newtoncomputing.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 00:12:57 GMT 2007

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 09:26:11PM -0000, David Earl wrote:
> Artem and I discussed the possibility of putting in a native PostScript back
> end to mapnik while in Oxford on Saturday. While there are other routes,
> this is likely to be quite a neat and efficient one.

Huh, typical. I start writing a PostScript renderer yesterday, and today this is
announced... ;-)

Sounds like a good idea, anyway - for those that want to learn PostScript, you
can get the programmers reference manual and lots of other useful documentation
as free PDFs from the Abobe site.

--
Matthew