[OSM-talk] New atlas-generation program

Artem Pavlenko artem at mapnik.org
Tue Mar 6 21:57:32 GMT 2007

On 6 Mar 2007, at 21:26, David Earl wrote:

> [...]

Hi David and everyone!

PostScript back-end to mapnik sounds really cool!  I think it will
work very well.
We take advantage of already implemented features :

1. Projection transformations
2. Efficient spatial querying
3. Label collision detection
4. Expressions engine
5. Multiple datasources

  and concentrate on outputting optimized PostScript.

David, could you give me some pointers to PS/EPS documentation?

Cheers,
Artem