[OSM-talk] Newbie help

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Sat Mar 10 18:24:12 GMT 2007

Francis,
Hmm, the cursor keys used to work for me. Imi (the nice guy who created
JOSM) did a custom version for me last year as I use a Powerbook with no
mouse. Current versions don't seem to work any more, but maybe if you
ask him very nicely he'll remember to put the code back :-) It only took
him five minutes before.

Hi Imi, any chance of restoring cursor key map movement in JOSM?

Phillip

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD