[OSM-talk] Iceland on OSM

Þórir Már Jónsson thorirj at isavia.is
Tue Mar 13 00:29:23 GMT 2007

Thanks for the quick replies, guys.

Changing the projection method to Mercator fixed the 'distortion' problem.  And I'll try to be patient and wait a few more days for the data to show up.

>P.S.: Shouldn't this go to the newbies at osm mailing list?

I guess it should have, I apologies for the intrusion.

Best regards,
Thorir Jonsson

Thessi tolvupostur og vidhengi hans geta innihaldid
trunadarupplysingar og er eingongu aetlaður theim sem hann er
stiladur a.
Oheimil medferd tolvuposts thessa og vidhengja hans getur vardad
skadabota- og refsiabyrgd samkvaemt logum um fjarskipti. Efni
tolvupostsins og viðhengja er a abyrgd sendanda ef thad tengist
ekki starfsemi Flugstodar ohf. Ef Thu ert ekki skradur
mottakandi og hefur fengid skeytid vegna mistaka, vinsamlegast
hafdu strax samband vid sendanda.

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only for the person or
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.