[OSM-talk] Weird rendering

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Wed Mar 14 20:15:42 GMT 2007

Hi Dirk and Matthew,

you made my day, thanks for fiddling this issue out. I didn't consider
the segment ordering because I just had drawn the segments right before
uploading so I was 100% sure they have been ordered.

But the upload stopped so I did cancel it. It seems that cancelling an
upload leads to unordered segments. I tried uploading several times
yesterday so multiple tries and cancellings seem to be the reason for
the gaps.

Anyway, thanks to your hint I was able to detect further ways I created
yesterday and to reorder their segments. Should hopefully render just
fine now.

ce