[OSM-talk] ImgAtlas

Jonas Svensson jonass at lysator.liu.se
Thu Mar 15 19:58:09 GMT 2007

I have been trying ImgAtlas a little and I have I couple of
suggestions which I think may be useful:
- Select papersize, preferable both global and for each page.
- Be able to rotate both maps and images, +/- 90 degrees.

And quite a biggie: an index-command. Ie at the end be able to add
pages containing an index of the used maps. The index should be of
all names mentioned and a reference to which page/map they appeared
on. This would need processing of raw osm-data either from planet
dump or by download. Probably a hugh task but might be an idea to
consider any way.

Should I add this to
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/ImgAtlas> ?

/Jonas