[OSM-talk] Proposed amenity=atm and amenity=bureau_de_change open for voting

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Sun Mar 18 03:19:06 GMT 2007

There are other items higher up the list but they have sat there for months without being opened for voting, so I have taking the liberty of opening these for voting as I have a hundred or so already entered:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/ATM_or_Cash_Point

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Bureau_de_change

Please vote! You can approve/disapprove the proposal by clicking on the Vote edit link and adding either of:

* I '''approve''' this proposal. ~~~~
* I '''disapprove''' this proposal. ~~~~

The ~~~~ will automagically turn into your username and the date.

Mike
Manila