[OSM-talk] MBR trails

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 22:34:19 GMT 2007

Andy Armstrong [mailto:andy at hexten.net] wrote:
>Sent: 19 March 2007 10:28 PM
>To: Andy Robinson
>Cc: 'Andy Allan'; 'Talk Openstreetmap'

Best suggestion I can make is to set up an OSM wiki page with suitable hooks
and then lead your followers to it. Organising an MBR mapping party would be
a cool idea too. Dole out a few Navi's and plenty of rubber bands and send
them out to do battle on different routes.

The one problem with a lot of MBR trails though is that you are moving fast
under tree cover. Not the best arrangement for GPS reception.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk