[OSM-talk] MBR trails

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:38:17 GMT 2007

On 3/20/07, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo at gnome-db.org> wrote:

> unless those trails are only and only for mountain biking,

Yes, that's specifically what I was asking about. There are outdoor
centres where routes are made for mountain biking only - i.e. no
pedestrians, no rights of way, logs placed across the tracks, jumps,
banked corners, snaking around trees and so on. The overall routes
that I was riding were many kilometres long, consisting of sections
like I just described, with other forest tracks and footpaths in
between the specific MTB sections.

I think I'll go for the cycleway = mtb suggestion from Mike, with the
addition of oneway = true for most of the bits you're only allowed to
cycle in one direction.

Thanks all,
Andy