[OSM-talk] Kite-based surveying

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 11:08:20 GMT 2007

Mike Smith (http://www.kingston.ac.uk/esg/staff/smith.htm) from the
School of Earth Sciences and Geography, Kingston University is speaking
at Middlesex University (Hendon) next Monday (26th) on "Close range
photogrammetry: kite-based remote sensing". It is at 11-30am, as part of
the Mathematics & Statistics Research Seminar series, but I am sure
would welcome outside attendance if anyone is interested.
I hope to be able to attend, and will attempt to provide a summary
somewhere, and/or persuade Mike to make his presentation available via
the www.
Mike has been invited to speak at SOTM, probably not on this but more
likely on licencing - from his experience as Editor of the Journal of
Maps which publishes under a CC licence (http://www.journalofmaps.com/).

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk